From Assistance to Advocacy
We are more than an Employee Assistance Program – we are experts in the area of helping employees thrive in their careers. We are experts in helping managers face the day-to-day challenges of leadership. We are experts in connecting those who need help with those who do it best.
- Do you notice that a few employees have become distracted and in turn, unproductive… and you wonder how you can help get them back on track?
- Do your employees frequently call out sick?
- Do you want to reward your employees with a better work/life balance?
- Do your managers and leaders have difficulty managing their teams?
- Are you concerned about your company’s ability to manage risk and improve productivity?
We provide services to your organization in areas such as:
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Medical Care Advocacy
- Executive Coaching
- Crisis Support and Prevention
- Health and Wellness Support
We go beyond just “the basics” to use EAPs to build leaders, reduce risks, and achieve tangible business and personal transformation.
We invite you to contact us for a conversation about how we can serve your needs.
Please contact us at (800) 327-7488.
What is Personal Health Partners?
Personal Health Partners , is a natural evolution and compliment to our Employee Assistance and Work/Life Programs. PHP helps families navigate the complex health care systems, providing:
- Health care advocacy
- Resource coordination
- Claims assistance
- Coordination with insurance companies
- Medical and diagnostic education
Our professional Personal Health Partners staff works to resolve the problem and guide employees through complex medical issues and life events.
"Lytle has done such a wonderful job providing our EAP/Work/Life Program that we expanded our service agreement to include their Personal Health Partners Program!"
Donna Cree, Benefits Manager, Ward Transport and Logistics Corp
Learn More About Personal Health Partners
COST SAVINGS CALCULATOR
Employee Assistance Programs are an effective strategy to decrease the financial impact of an employee's personal concerns in the workplace.
These problems manifest in the workplace with absenteeism, presenteeism, accidents, injuries, excessive sick leave, workplace conflicts, short-term disability, long term disability, turnover, FMLA leave and managerial time spent dealing with these concerns. A full service EAP helps employees manage their lives and help managers manage their people.
The Cost Savings Calculator below is based on 17% of your employees experiencing personal difficulties that impact work performance and the cost per employee of 25% of their salary.
Enter your number of employees and average annual salary below to calculate the cost of employees personal problems in the workplace!
For more information about our cost saving strategies: